Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Long time no blog.

Wow It has been more than a month! I have been using my internet time recently to get used to my new role as a moderator on the bulletin board at Hearts at Home. Now that I've gotten caught up and used to my new "job," I'm looking for a little time to blog again.

Another thing I have been busy with is Bible Study. I just completed a six week study at my parents church Discerning the Voice of God by Priscilla Shirer. It was excellent and gave me lots to think about. Hopefully I'll have some time to put my thoughts into complete sentences.

In the last month babygirl has also developed the skills of crawling and cruising. While I'm delighted at her newly acquired skills, it has made it difficult to concentrate on typing as I try to keep her from eating rocks, pulling stools down on herself, falling down the stairs, and pulling the cats' tails. And yes she has done or almost done all of those things.

Well as babygirl is chasing cat around the room, I'd better go. Hope to update w/ more later.

3 comments:

Connie said...

Great little update Debbie. I am so happy you have joined the Mod Squad! :)

Blessings ~

Enriched-Mom said...

I just found your blog..again.. I bookmarked it.

I cannot believe your litle girl is already 1-year-old.

Glad your a mod btw.

Becky said...

More than a month....more than MANY months! :)