Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Why a blog? Who am I?

Why? Sometimes I just have things I want to say. I've been blessed by what others have to say as I've navigated through blogs of friends and linked to others. It is a fascinating form of communication, being able to share with others alike and different through this screen. Finding someone who lives far away who sees things like you... Finding someone who has the advantage of a different perspective who opens your eyes... Having the opportunity to see God working outside of my limited sphere of daily life.

Who? Well first and foremost I'm a child of the King. I'm also a wife, and finally a mom after long years of struggle to become one. I'm a physical therapist too. Its a job I love, but do sparingly because I love being home with my baby girl more. I'm tall, talkative, and like to teach. In high school I was known as a brain. I'm a former northeasterner who has become a midwestern farmgirl.

Maybe no one will read what I have to say. Maybe someone will learn or be touched through my thoughts. Either way it is an opportunity to "say what I want to say" to more than just my 5 month old. Welcome!

No comments: